Donate your men’s, women’s and children’s clean and gently used clothing to The Clothing Room at the Falmouth Service Center. We also accept household items in good and clean condition!
Clients can utilize The Clothing Room when they are here to pick up their food every 2 weeks. So help us stock our clothing boutique! We accept all clothing donations that are in good condition and in season only. We are currently accepting spring items at this time. We also accept small household items. Household items help clients set up a new apartment or home. If you have a large number of items to bring us, please call us ahead of time to make sure that we can take everything, particularly as sometimes we do have storage issues and there are some items that we cannot take. (find list below)
- Clothing for men, women and children, except for men's suits
- Fashion accessories like belts, scarves, or purses
- Comforters and blankets
**Please Note: We cannot accept the following items:
We Cannot Accept:
- Clothes out of season (eg. we cannot take winter clothes in the summer time due to a lack of storage)
- men's suits
- Used toys - you can bring used toys to the Swap Shop at the Falmouth dump.
- Furniture, you can donate your furniture (new or used) to Salvation Army (1-800-728-7825), St. Vincent de Paul in Mashpee, and the Habitat for Humanity
- Large appliances - if you have an appliance under 7 years old contact Habitat for Humanity
- Baby furniture or any baby items - contact A Baby Center in Hyannis to see what they are taking for donations. They cannot accept used car seats.
- Any medical equipment other than wheelchairs or shower chairs
If you have small household items, like lamps or small end tables, check with Emerald House, our thrift shop to see if the items are acceptable for donation.
Please bring all donations to the Falmouth Service Center during our open hours:
- Monday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
**Please Note: We ask that you please do not leave items outside when we are not open. This causes difficulty for our volunteers and added expense for us as we almost always have to throw these items away.
If you have more questions about donating clothing to the Falmouth Service Center, please call us at 508-548-2794 or email us.